Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad aid auction item!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Scottb called me and had a great idea for an item for Brad aid. He has some core seats, and a core dash that he is donating to the cause. I am then gonna put these seats onto EvilBay. The winning bidder will get to choose what color, fabric, vinyl they want for the finished product. All of the proffit, plus some of my own cash will be donated to the Brad aid fund.

Let me know if any of you are interested so I can go forward with this.
Bidding will start at $400.

$200 of which is promised to the Brad fund.
Dr Evil
How about a dash starting at $100?

Any takers? I would give all of the money to the Brad fund, but I have to pay the shop and am not wealthy enough to afford to pay them the whole deal out of my own pocket.

50 views, and no comments? Criticizm is ok, too. Just want to help and need thoughts on how to make this a better offer.
MecGen
Yo Dude
This is a good idea, your my hero.
People with smaller amounts of money have an option, but then again if I where in the market for seats, you dam strait I would be all over it.
Spent my money at the "badge" auction.
Thanx
I am sure he will appr. everthing you are doing.
beerchug.gif
WBR
Joe

beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Thanks for the encouragement Joe. I figure that the Ebay community at large will have more money to spend, even if the buyer has no idea about the fund. I wont be posting any of the particulars in the ebay add so as to not embarass Brad, or further put any info/dis-info out.
Jeroen
Mike, thanks for your effort!

Come on guys... bid up. You know he does great work
Replace your ratty dash or seats and help fund a good cause
It won't get any better than this biggrin.gif
scottb
bid it up boys and girls.....!

cores are ready to roll so make that last aesthetic touch count!!!!

markb
I wish I had more cash to add to the fund, but I already have donated what I can. I do, however, have another pair of seat cores I can donate to the cause.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.