Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunflower Paint Touch-up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xperu
Does anyone know where I can purchase a raddle can of Sunflower yellow color paint. Thanks Mike
Tom_T
Mike,

Try Paintscratch.com & use the VW + 914 paint code & color, but you'll still need to test the match. They also sell the touch-up pens & little bottles & are okay with matching vintage colors (unlike Dr.ColorChip & some others).

Another choice is to go to a local auto paint supplier (I suggest PPG who still has these old paint codes & colors online) to get some mixed & shoot with your own or a borrowed gun.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
GeorgeRud
I've had good luck with Automotive Touchup. Check their website for options available.
xperu
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Sep 22 2015, 07:21 AM) *

I've had good luck with Automotive Touchup. Check their website for options available.

Thanks Guys, I had the clamshells from Restoration Design installed on my long to stiffen the car. You have to remove the door ciles to install, so I have some touch-up to do. Thanks again. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.