Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone know speedsters?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vortrex
so this weasley 16 year old actor has a speedster that they pretend steal. he says it's a $250,000 car. now I know nothing about speedsters, but that looks like a $50k car. are they REALLY that much? love how he keeps calling it his PORSH. biggrin.gif
boxstr
Looked like a PUNKD out replicar.
CCLINREPLILAND
L8Apex
Frankie Muniz. he's a moron. he bought the fast and furious jetta for $120K! what an idiot! give me $50k, and I'll replicate that car over night! bootyshake.gif
72Signal914
356 Speedsters in practically mint condition go for about $60K+ and some change, not $250,000. Maybe if it were a 550 spyder or something then I would believe him. I would like to see it to get a good laugh. If he bought the F N F Jetta I saw at Universal (that was all shot up) then he probably is a moron, if he didn't buy that one, he's still a moron. The F N F Supra was being sold for $87K (800+hp) biggrin.gif

He probably knows nothing about the heritage (by calling it a PORSH finger.gif ), probably thought it looked cool :finger2:
echocanyons
I heard rumor that it may be a carrera speedster maybe even a GS/GT, that would indeed bring the price closer to 250k. I think I remember him saying it was only one of 250 made or somethin

dunno for sure though
72Signal914
I found this, he might be right on it being a Carrera Speedster

356 Speedsters
JmuRiz
Call me crazy but even if it is a real carrera speedster, he's still a moron for valet parking it. Not to mention the fact he bought that butt-ugly white jetta puke-mobile from FnF barf.gif

Nathan
Lawrence
There are two 550s that I lust after:

1. James Dean's "lost" 550. It's around somewhere.. probably in a private collectors stash, stolen from the California DOT.
2. Any car that raced the Carrera Pan-Am in the 50s.

Rusty smoke.gif
Scott S
Hi Rusty -
Stay away from the Dean car! Rumor has it that anyone who has been involved with it has had some sort of really bad thing happen to them - it's cursed!
clover.gif
Lawrence
I've heard that the car was cursed.

But that's okay... so were my last two 914s. headbang.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
72Signal914
If I had the money I would get this and this smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
I think Dean's car is in pieces. The transaxle was on ebay about 2 or 3 years ago.
I wouldn't get it, the curse DOES scare the shit out of me!!!
914guy
If I recall correctly the F&F Jetta was Not even the VR6! confused24.gif

And for the money, I want this http://www.gunnarracing.com/sale/908lan/908l-0712.htm
72Signal914
It would be better that the Jetta wasn't a VR6 because that was N/A and the 1.8T is obviously Turbo you can do more with the 1.8 and I think there are more parts for the 1.8

oh, Also 993 RS aktion035.gif
IPB ImageIPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.