Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 76 914 2.0 - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
litesonic
Car is sold.
Montreal914
Forum rules, you need to post a price to your add.

welcome.png
914runnow
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Sep 23 2015, 11:47 AM) *

Forum rules, you need to post a price to your add.

welcome.png

I am going there this saty to help and to figure out
all the stuff..
Stay Tuned..
Thanx Rx
litesonic
post deleted.
litesonic
Deleted.
jmitro
so many projects, so little time (and money) sad.gif

good luck with the sale
litesonic
QUOTE(jmitro @ Sep 24 2015, 03:58 PM) *

so many projects, so little time (and money) sad.gif

good luck with the sale

Thanks very much.
Chris914n6
So much garage space.................................................................... pray.gif

It a long drive, so I can only offer $914.20

icon_bump.gif
budk
This ad should be deleted.

OP doesn't like the rule that you have to post a price so he thumbs his nose at other members and puts a price of $76914 (feel free to make an offer).

He should realize that his best chance to sell the car for top money is to someone on this (free) forum.
litesonic
QUOTE(budk @ Sep 25 2015, 05:21 AM) *

This ad should be deleted.

OP doesn't like the rule that you have to post a price so he thumbs his nose at other members and puts a price of $76914 (feel free to make an offer).

He should realize that his best chance to sell the car for top money is to someone on this (free) forum.

I do realize. Sorry to twist everyone up. Thought we were the easy going Porsche people.
litesonic
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Sep 24 2015, 08:51 PM) *

So much garage space.................................................................... pray.gif

It a long drive, so I can only offer $914.20

icon_bump.gif

Yeah, you'd think with all that space the wife wouldn't give me such a hard time, but you should see the way she parks...

No joke, she backed into my 911 within a week of me owning it.

Thanks for your offer. I have updated the first post with more respectful pricing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.