Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got in trouble with the wife....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
OK, In all my excitement to help our pal I ordered a windsheild banner from Sean. Wifey is getting a little miffed at my rate of spending. I'm commited to the purchase and my payment is going to the Brad fund but the banner has go.

Here's my angle, Anyone that missed the limited offer Sean posted earlier for the custom 914 banners Here's your chance.

The first guy that commits to hit the Brad fund for the $30.00 the banner cost me it's yours.. I'm paying the shipping to Sean. I will ask him to ship the banner to you instead of me.

Did everyone get that? I paid the brad fund for the banner,

You buy my banner from me by paying the Brad fund and get free shipping from me.

The banner doesn't show up at my house, I tell the wife I sold it. When she asked where the money is I confused24.gif Get it ? happy11.gif

Now who's gonna hit the Brad fund for $ 30.00 and get me out of trouble?

In the end the fund is $ 60.00 to the plus side.
swood
Ok, big guy. I'll bite. I don't know who this "brad" guy is you're all cryptically referring to, but sounds like a good idea. Is it a tax write off?

I've probably been sniped by someone while taking so long to respond. headbang.gif
scotty914
me i want it it sold get your gruby hands off

edit: well i got snaked out of it headbang.gif finger.gif spank.gif slap.gif alfred.gif
swood
w00t.gif

nanner nanner!

mueba.gif
rick 918-S
Ooops, Sorry Scott buddy, Swood beat ya, Swood, Did you hit the Brad fund for $ 30.00?

I'm paying Sean for the shipping. I will pm him and have him put your name inplace of mine on the list. I told him I wanted Black But He is offering several colors. You'll need to firm things up with him.

Thanks everone for playing.
scotts-toolwench
Ha-Ha! Scott got sniped!...... laugh.gif

Oh wait! I live with him so I shouldn't be saying that! ohmy.gif

Shhhhh...you guys never saw this post!
swood
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 5 2005, 09:10 PM)
Ooops, Sorry Scott buddy, Swood beat ya, Swood, Did you hit the Brad fund for $ 30.00?

I'm paying Sean for the shipping. I will pm him and have him put your name inplace of mine on the list. I told him I wanted Black But He is offering several colors. You'll need to firm things up with him.

Thanks everone for playing.

Thanks Rick. I didnt hit it yet. I'll hook up the paypal tomorrow. I may go white to put it on the eggplant. I'll have to check out the options again.
rick 918-S
I love Eggplant!

I PM'ed Sean. Thanks for Playing. Seans offer was a limited edition so your really lucky.

Sorry again Scott, wavey.gif The deal is done clap.gif
swood
Ok, I paypal'd for 30 bucks. Easy come easy go... boldblue.gif
swood
Seanary...did you pick up on this?

rolleyes.gif
seanery
Steve,
send me your address and color choice. smile.gif
SLITS
He's to smoke.gif to pick up on anything.
swood
I was thinking of starting a poll to find out what color it should be for the Auburgine car... unsure.gif

I havent really put much thought into what color, but either white or grey. I'll send you a PM.
jimtab
QUOTE (swood @ Mar 7 2005, 03:43 PM)
I was thinking of starting a poll to find out what color it should be for the Auburgine car... unsure.gif

I havent really put much thought into what color, but either white or grey. I'll send you a PM.

Duh, Green, Zambezi Green, like an Eggplant stem of course.... happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.