Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 v8 guys.. Interest in vinyl?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
So I've been wanting some vinyl stuff for decals and such (paint just doesnt cut it for me.. lol)

I have the three pics in my blog, but I'll post em. Im going to do some changes to it.. but this is the general idea of what im looking at..

Price is going to be REALLY cheap (or else I wouldnt do it.. lol) I just want to see how many sets I want to have made... (Mike Z)
First two pics are the decals that go on the back pannel, between the tail lights. Thats what Im using them to replace them with mine, and thats what the size should be about.

user posted image
Gona change the four a little, and maybe make it bolder. Also a line through the middle of it all.

user posted image
Personal favorate. Gona make a line through the middle of it all like factory..

user posted image
Windshield banner...

Everything will be in black.

Anyone have any interest?

Andrew
Gustl
this is the way, a standard logo looks like
maybe it helps you by the redesign of the 4

Andyrew
Yup! Thanks!

That helps alot! smile.gif
scott914poor
Definitely interested, particularly the windshield vinyl. Keep me posted as to price and availability. Will be out of town this next week. Scott in Stockton.
type47fan
It's easy to modify the image posted by Gustl B and change the "6" into an "8". Then you'd have a vinyl representation of this:
(Careful, however, you're dealing with trademarks owned by GM and Porsche!)
neo914-6
Jaiderenegadesimpson 914 has a lense panel...

Maybe the windshield in white letters, "V8 YOU" spelled backwards for drivers to read in the rearview mirror ... laugh.gif
Andyrew
type 47fan,
I know, Im not going to make any profit with this. Im just passing on the deal (and it will be cheaper for me the more I make)
Joe Bob
Have you tried to get his stuff from Porsche? $180 USD a SIDE....that's insane, plus, WE are providing THEM with free advertising.
Andyrew
Just so everyone knows.

Here's how price is going to be...

The first initial set is $50 each other set is $10. So if I get 2 people... Then its going to be 60/2 or 30 per set... If they want something individual... then we'll work it out with mike whatever the final price is...

But if I get like 5 people to go in.. thats 100 bucks total devided by 5 sets.. or 20 bucks per set...

I dont know about you guys... but I like that!!!

Like I said, no proffit for me, just passing on the deal and trying to make it cheap for me!!!
Joe Bob
Prepaid, same color, no changes....shipping to BFE is extra....
Andyrew
What mike said..

and heres an update on the 914-8

Im gona test with putting a line through the middle.user posted image

edit, I thought the 4 looked a little dirty on the bottom left, so I cleaned it up after posting this.. lol
user posted image
Andyrew
Well... I guess its just my computer... cus I spent like 20 mins cleaning it... lol

Oh well!

On to the bowtie...
Andyrew
Simple cut and past. I'll see if I can make this one higher in quality. Cus I want it to be.

Andyrew
Im gona bump this once...

I dont like bumping...

If I get no other response, I'll ask www.porschev.com

Just tryin to find out how many copies to make...

So far, I think im gona do about 3. (2 sets for me.. and one window banner for scott, but i'll keep whatever he doesnt take for spares, or sell em later)

Joe Bob
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Mar 7 2005, 11:33 PM)
Im gona bump this once...

I dont like bumping...

If I get no other response, I'll ask www.porschev.com

Just tryin to find out how many copies to make...

So far, I think im gona do about 3. (2 sets for me.. and one window banner for scott, but i'll keep whatever he doesnt take for spares, or sell em later)

Prefer to keep it on this list....
Andyrew
Gotcha.

I think thats gona be about it.

Soooo

Scott, if you still want it, It'll probably be 15-20 bucks for the windshield banner..

Mike, Im gona do some "fine tuning" to the graphics, Mainly to get the quality higher so its easyer to cut.

Is there anything you want me to do before you start your buisness?
marks914
Check out my webshots lik below for y 914 v8 graphic....
Mark
mightyohm
PORSCHEV will work for both the v8 and the electric vehicle crowd. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
So is this a go?

Paypal works... biggrin.gif
Andyrew
You have everything you need to make these? Im ready to give you paypal.

Andyrew
Here are my latest and last two renditions of the 914 bow porsche.

Andyrew
And what I think I like the best.

Goes perfect with the factory one.
marks914
heres one:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.