QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jun 10 2003, 11:25 AM)
Geez, it's quiet today. splat.gif

dunno, he doesn't answer his cell so he must be OK! laugh.gif

Andy
Lawrence
I think we can manage without him.

pissoff.gif
Jenny
I dunno where he is either, but I'm itchin' to use these new emoticons. Last I spoke to him (yesterday afternoon) he was heading back up to Novato. He was in redwood city. Coming back from Fontana.

My truck broke down coming back from LA in a podunk town called King City (Hope I don't offend anyone here) This place rivals Los Banos in excitement level. At least it's not named after a toilet, huh? Anyway, my transmission is shot, as well as the radiator. King City has claimed my chebby truck until friday. They've also claimed my $2.8K. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif That's money that was going towards the teener...

Jen clover.gif fighting19.gif
Bleyseng
What did you have a gold or porsche tranny in your truck?? 4 wheel drive?
$2.8K for a tranny?

Geoff
Lawrence
Did they kiss you first, Jenny?
seanery
damn Rusty, that's COLD!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 10 2003, 11:54 AM)
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

damm Jen, and i tought your boyfriend was the one with the bad luck ...

don't worry, smilie_wirdgut.gif

Andy
Lawrence
I was saving that for the next big fight over mathmatics... but I couldn't resist a little levity.

Man, I'm starving. I shouldn't have skipped lunch. chowtime.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Jenny
Well, this is the quote from a chevy dealership. They are giving (ha!) me a new tranny with 3 year 50,000mile warranty. This is more reliable than them taking apart my tranny and finding out what's wrong, and it'll probably cost around as much (with labor and all) This also includes a new radiator. I know they're bending me over. bootyshake.gif but they're a dealership, so at least I know the warranty will be honored at any chevy dealer. Other option was to take it to a gas station mechanic. I opted against that because:

1. They'd know I was stranded and fucked and charge me even more than the dealer.

2. They'd probably have to order parts and it'll take longer.

3. Warranty??

Jen
Lawrence
Gotta do what ya gotta do. But... ouch! w00t.gif
Brad Roberts
Waldo is tyring to unbury from mounds of email and snail mail.

LB.. the BBS piece you turned on has been broken for months (which is why it was turned off)

If you tested it and works again.. we will leave it in place.

B
Lawrence
Nope. I turned it back off. I sent you offline mail. smile.gif

Welcome back! How was racin?

-Rusty smoke.gif
Brad Roberts
Racing was GREAT.

Total Newbie team to PRO racing.. and we lead 3/4 of the race.

We finished second in our class.

I'll do a write up on it tomorrow after I recover.

B
Lawrence
Congrats... smilie_pokal.gif

Go have a beer, and make nice to the family! We'll be here tomorrow - we didn't burn the place down yet. rolleyes.gif
seanery
You guys got good air time too!
I thought the name "Blake" sounded familiar. Good Job!

The announce team said it was your team's first Grand Am outing and they were impressed. smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
I have had people calling me all day yesterday and all day today.. saying they saw us on TV and that we received good coverage... because the rest of the race was boring...LOL

I wondered if they got me on TV... I did the fueling on the car (3 times) Black Simpson fire suit and white helmet.

B
seanery
I don't recall seeing your car fueling.
They showed Boris, 2 Brumos cars and Leitzinger's car fueling, that was about all I remember.
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jun 10 2003, 12:06 PM)
I was saving that for the next big fight over mathmatics... but I couldn't resist a little levity.

-Rusty   smoke.gif

Lawrence, you can't fool me ... I know you really like math. BTW, my Kolmogorov book arrived today and it even has a proof for Fubini's Theorem! Woo hoo! mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Jeff Krieger @ Jun 10 2003, 02:11 PM)
 my Kolmogorov book arrived today and it even has a proof for Fubini's Theorem! Woo hoo!  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:  :mueba:

Alfred, If you get that excited about a math book, I hope you have one of those keyboard protectors.

Kolmogorov book wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.