Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SALE PENDING. 1973 Porsche 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
For sale, a very nice 1973 Porsche 914, 5 speed, 4 wheel disc brake sports car. This car has the original fuel injection system, and runs great. Has the very desirable 2.0 Fuchs factory wheels. Tires are in excellent condition. Komi shocks front and rear. Windshield crack lower left side, all side windows work. Currently there is no rust showing, the area below the battery has been cleaned and had a patch put in place. Dash has a crack. Updated am fm cd receiver and speakers.
The car does have a salvaged title, from being hit dead center in the rear by a motorcycle back in the 1980s.
The owner at that time purchased the car back from the insurance company and had the repairs done to the rear, very well done actually. Then painted the complete car the same original yellow color you see in the pictures.
This is a small project car, could use some interior work, some split vinyl, door panels. New injection system hoses. And a good detail. The 914 is appreciating and this is a great car to start with.
Extremely well priced at $5500. OBO
Contact Craig
boxstr
Pic
boxstr
Pic
boxstr
Pic
boxstr
Pic
boxstr
Pic
Cuda911
A bump for you. Looks like a good car for a very good price.
914z
Craig, don't you mean it a 1.7?
STILL A GREAT PRICE!
vnault
Why am I in Canada ! So many great opportunities for you down there.

A 5k usd car with shipping, custom and taxes will cost me 10k cnd. I would do it if I was sure that the car is reliable.
boxstr
Yes I did. Thank you.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Sale Pending Thank you Dominic.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.