Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shameless plug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Hey all, I am starting a blog! It's focus will be automotive and mechanical things in general, not just Porsche stuff. I figured that I need to start doing something to keep my brain sharp, and to hone my writing. Feel free to hit me with constructive criticism and comments.

https://914guy.wordpress.com/
Mueller
following smile.gif

I forgot I started one of those myself...my 1st and last entry was in July..damn!

Yours is way better than mine....

https://mike94531workshop.wordpress.com/
jeffdon
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 2 2015, 09:48 AM) *

following smile.gif

I forgot I started one of those myself...my 1st and last entry was in July..damn!

Yours is way better than mine....

https://mike94531workshop.wordpress.com/

Yeah, I can see already how keeping it up might become a pain in the rear. Telling myself that I am going to post eve3r 2-3 days. We shall see.

Your blogs not bad, just needs more content. I like your page layout. Was it one of the free themes from wordpress?

Also, those volvo parts came out like you sent them to the plater! What kind of tumbler do you have?
EdwardBlume
What does a blog do? What is it for? I must be old.
Mueller
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 2 2015, 09:59 AM) *

I think I'm older than you Rob!

A place to document your thoughts and opinions and projects or ??...kind of like a combination of here and the Sandbox if you want...all in one spot.
jeffdon

It feeds the narcissistic delusion that I have something to say that people want to hear!!

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Oct 2 2015, 10:08 AM) *

It feeds the narcissistic delusion that I have something to say that people want to hear!!

Oh, OK. I used to have a dog for that.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 2 2015, 10:05 AM) *

A place to document your thoughts and opinions and projects or ??...kind of like a combination of here and the Sandbox if you want...all in one spot.

Cheryl subscribes to some food chicks blogs with really hot women. Makes me want to eat shrubs.
jeffdon
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 2 2015, 10:12 AM) *

Cheryl subscribes to some food chicks blogs with really hot women. Makes me want to eat shrubs.

av-943.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 2 2015, 01:12 PM) *

Ya got the link, Rob?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.