Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 71 1.7 Megasquirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi
I bought the car last year that has a rear passenger side suspension console broken.
Last registration was 2013 and I transferred it last Sept. 2014 to my name and process it as a Non-Op. I already have the title under my name.
So last year after towing the car, I cleaned it and checked fuel lines, vacuum lines, oil and other items before trying to run the engine. Then I installed a battery and with just one start, the engine did run and just a few seconds the idle was around 850 to 950 rpm. Thanks to Megasquirt system.

-converted to side shift already.
- Front A-arm suspension converted to 911 suspension (by previous owner)
- Air cleaner assembly used is from 2.0 (to make room for the megasquirt conversion)
- Pedrini wheels with nice 205x65x15 tires plus a set of Riviera wheels (tires good for roller only)
- Original steering wheel (need attention) but I'm including a nice Momo steering wheels (just need early momo hub to install)
- extra 1.7 core engine with "W" letter stamp on the rear engine (I believed it was the original engine of the car)

The current project just need to finish additional metal welding on the new rear suspension console installed (see pictures), and weld back the battery tray and support, repaint the passenger side engine compartment (after the metal works done on that side), surface clean the engine before installation to the engine compartment, replace rear hard and soft break lines (broken during removal of both rear suspension), replace carpet and re-upholster the seat and install battery.

There maybe some more items/parts i will include on the sale.

Thank you and God Bless!

Noel
felix337
Hi Can I come to see your car? Thanks.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(felix337 @ Oct 2 2015, 03:57 PM) *

Hi Can I come to see your car? Thanks.

Yes sir you can! check inbox for my contact number.
ndfrigi
Still for sale. I replied to Felix337 who wants to look at my car but after I replied to him, he didn't reply anymore.

ndfrigi
Back to the market. Interested buyer back out for a while. Family is in the process of mortgage refinance.
ndfrigi
still available
2mAn
Hi Noel! This is a nice looking car. Is the exterior paint original and faded or has the car been repainted? This is putting bad ideas in my head again
ndfrigi
Hi Simon, i thought u already got a 914 since u started looking for one since 2013? the rear trunk hood need buffing because it was left for a year under the sun and rain from the previous owner. Front hood need repainting and some little scratches from different areas need attention. The paint not sure if it is original but it looks like it was repainted with same original gemini blue color. The exterior is fine for a daily driver if you ask me except the front hood.
ndfrigi
deleted
2mAn
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 26 2015, 10:43 PM) *

Hi Simon, i thought u already got a 914 since u started looking for one since 2013? the rear trunk hood need buffing because it was left for a year under the sun and rain from the previous owner. Front hood need repainting and some little scratches from different areas need attention. The paint not sure if it is original but it looks like it was repainted with same original gemini blue color. The exterior is fine for a daily driver if you ask me except the front hood.

Nope, I still havent found something that fits my budget and what Im looking for. I was at Rennsport Reunion and my desire for a 914 was rekindled. I pop in here from time to time looking to see if theres something that could work... this could work.

I cant find your phone # in my phone. If you still have mine, send me a text and lets see if we can get together this weekend. I dont understand from the pictures what still needs to be done, so I wouldnt mind dropping by and seeing what this little project you have is
ndfrigi
lowered price
ndfrigi
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.