Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB fuel injectors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jonnydaub
Shot in the dark, does anyone have any new fuel injectors for a 73 1.7L?? Figure I'd ask here first before buying from a different site. I need 4
JeffBowlsby
There are compatible substitute injectors:

Dominic
QUOTE(Jonnydaub @ Oct 3 2015, 01:13 PM) *

Shot in the dark, does anyone have any new fuel injectors for a 73 1.7L?? Figure I'd ask here first before buying from a different site. I need 4

I think I still have (4) NOS Bosch 0 280 150 007 injectors, let me check my stash and I will get back to you.
Jonnydaub
I know there are substitues, just wondering if anyone had some new ones that could save me a couple bucks instead
914Sixer
Look over on theSamba.com, there might be some.
rfinegan
I have set of (4) 75 1.8 injectors and a cold start I picked up as spares for 40.00 a little while back here on this forum. I can let you have for the same price...

-Robert
MartyYeoman
I'll step up for that offer if you're willing to sell.
Jonnydaub
Go for it, said screw it and bought 4 new ones off rockauto. Came with a warrenty
Tom_T
If none of the others have what you need, then try Rich Bontempi at High Performance House (HPH) in Redwood City CA or maybe AA still has some NOS ones?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
stinkindiesel
I've got 6 1.7L injectors at Mr. Injector right now being rebuilt. I'll be keeping the 4 closest matched, but probably will let the other 2 go soon.

Gary
rfinegan
pm sent to Marty Yeoman
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.