Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: 2 sets of 5 lug 16" FUCHS: raising $ for challenge build -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
UPDATED: 12/10/2015:

I have acquired the 4 lugs needed for my build-off car, so right now I have on set of 5-lug fuchs more than I need. Willing to sell either one for the right price.

nice 4 16X6" fuchs that have no rash, just need insets to be repainted, maybe a polish, or easily made to look like brand new. will post or sent pictures

16x6"; 16x7" set that is fully restored polished lips,painted inserts.

$1,250 for the set of 4 6" rims that need inserts repainted , or
$2,500 for the set of 2-6", 2-7" x 16 refinished 10 on a 10 scale, just done this past summer.

New price today for the stager set(6&7's): $2,250 - holiday special $250 off, tires will be removed for shipping of course ;

No change for other set, $1,250, now including the Center caps as well. x4
bdstone914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 4 2015, 07:17 AM) *

i need a set of 4 lug - really nice - mahle or pedrini , or even really nice set of polished stealies that would have been original to a 75 1.8 .

if i cant find the right wheels i may have to go away from the 4 lug and put on these 5 lug fuchs. but i am trying to stay stock so as to put it in the stock class competitions when finished- pca, local shows and next year's Octeenerfest. ( i took a good close look this year and realized that out of 15 cars there might have been 3 or 4 only that were truely stock. all the rest had some type of modification or customization - so initially that is the direction i am going.... with that said i will need some help taking this car back to stock and as original as possible.
this means stock wheels, stock original white interior, what i need at this point--

- wheels
- door panels
- back pads
- upper dash
- carpet
- nice clean targa top either restored or restorable condition with not issues on the corners, cracking etc. - must be a late top

o.k. i need almost anything except for brakes and suspension!!

thanks for any help you may be will ing to offer -

items for trade include nice 16X6" fuchs that have no rash, just need insets to be repainted. will post or sent pictures for those willing or interested in trade.

Pedrini wheels were not original to a 75. Only the 73 Pedrini wheels that end in 01 will fit the front rotors on a 75. Mahle or Fuchs would be correct.
reharvey
I have a very nice set of 4 lug Mahles. Bead blasted and repainted silver. I also have the long OEM lug bolts and new center caps. Give me a email address to send pics. Ray
DRPHIL914
please e-mail pictures to:

philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com
DRPHIL914
UPDATE: icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

UPDATE: 11/24 :::: acquired a very nice set of Mahle wheels for the car, thanks a bunch REHARVEY!!!

Still need to sell these 5 lug 16x6" fuchs, OR my 16x6"; 16x7" set that is fully restored polished lips,painted inserts.
$1,250 for the set of 4 6" rims that need inserts repainted , or
$2,500 for the set of 2-6", 2-7" x 16 refinished 10 on a 10 scale, just done this past summer.

will post pictures soon, can e-mail them if desired.
DRPHIL914
First set, 16x6 4 of them
They have no major dents or rash, some minor blemishes that can be buffed out.
DRPHIL914
Top view
DRPHIL914
#2 front
DRPHIL914
#3 front
DRPHIL914
#4 front view
DRPHIL914
Back with s.n.
DRPHIL914
This is one of the newly refinished wheels. Polished edges and pedals, painted hearts.
DRPHIL914
One more
DRPHIL914
#7"x16
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif for a holiday discount, just took $250 off the restored set of 6&7's

now $2,250

other set of 4 16x6" is priced at $1,250 and includes 4 center caps as well!!
porschetub
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Dec 11 2015, 03:47 AM) *

icon_bump.gif for a holiday discount, just took $250 off the restored set of 6&7's

now $2,250

other set of 4 16x6" is priced at $1,250 and includes 4 center caps as well!!

Philip that is excellent value GLWTS
BUMP
DRPHIL914
Update: SOLD: the 4 - 16×6", therefore the others are off the market.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.