Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spotted in Denver a 914, I think
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theleschyouknow
just saw a brown one in Denver at least I think it was a 914 it had a utility box grafted into the rear trunk almost like a pick up I know I've seen photos of similar here before also looked like the headlights were no longer pop ups but perm fixed in up position? don't know they just looked different
I was walking and it was goin the opposite way on W 44th Ave a few blocks west of Sheridan blvd and heading west about 11 am Sunday
tried to snap a pic but he got away dam light didn't stay red long enough
interesting looking car anybody's here?
best I could do that's it up there between the two black cars
Click to view attachment
beerchug.gif
cjl
BIGKAT_83
Not a 914 but a Lotus Europa.

whitetwinturbo
agree.gif
theleschyouknow
yep I believe y'all are right
here's pretty much what it looked like
Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
Not good enough resolution...

Click to view attachment
cpavlenko
Yep, that b a Lotus Europa.
era vulgaris
Definitely a Europa, but there is a Lotus that does look a bit more 914-ish: the Elan +2
cpavlenko
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Oct 4 2015, 01:36 PM) *

Definitely a Europa, but there is a Lotus that does look a bit more 914-ish: the Elan +2

Nice Elan +2, my buddy has one. I use to have a 1974 Lotus Europa JPS . It had 18,000 original miles. Did a ground up restoration. Had to sell it, to hard to get in and out. 914 has better in and out for the old body.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(cpavlenko @ Oct 4 2015, 06:49 PM) *

QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Oct 4 2015, 01:36 PM) *

Nice Elan +2, my buddy has one. I use to have a 1974 Lotus Europa JPS . It had 18,000 original miles. Did a ground up restoration. Had to sell it, to hard to get in and out. 914 has better in and out for the old body.

It's more of an insertion than getting in and getting out... shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.