Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of selling my 72
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Smallblockbug
72 i drug home from NC a month ago. Was green originally. Needs rust repair but not a total rust bucket. Located in utica ny 13495. New Pics soon. I have 2k into it make offer. I will post pics of it before i picked it up. No title or paperwork. I was going to go through the ny registration for 72 and older non titled vehicle registration. Easy enough for us in NY.
AndyB
Fix that car up.
Smallblockbug
Depends. If it sells i get an ae86. If it doesnt it gets fixed after the first of the year hopefully.
AndyB
PM sent
Smallblockbug
Still available. $1500 firm. I will get pics on my next day off. Whenever that may be.
Smallblockbug
If it doesnt sell no biggy either.
Smallblockbug
Still available. Need to sell it now as i may be moving and work schedule prohibits me from working on it. I will throw in all my vw parts. $2000 with parts $1500 without. There is about $1200 in parts depending on the market.
Hoppie944s2
would you sell the front bumper? not sure if you are considering parting it out.
jmink
Please PM me - I am in New England and Travel to Central NY on Business very often - I am very Interested and your $1500 Price is very fair.

I currently have a 1975 and am interested in building another for street / Track (Solo Event) use with my son. We did the '75 up very nicely.

We are not afraid of a little work and i'd like to call dibs.

Thanks,

JMink
jmink
PS - We could also work out the parts that you have and would not need.

Dibs

Thanks again - JMink
iankarr
What color green was it originally?
Smallblockbug
Pending.

Original green was L60E.
Smallblockbug
Jmink any updates on time frame to come check put the car.
Smallblockbug
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.