Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Auctionable item for Brad aid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
So I was just out in my shack making up some batches of bolts when it occured to me that I have several mirror cores for the cener pivot mirror conversion. I ususally sell these things for $50, and I still will, but I see them go on ebay for a lot more. If I could get folks to donate any extra pivot pins that they may have lying around I could then make up some mirrors. All of the proceeds, 100%, for the mirrors would go to Brads leagal fund smilie_pokal.gif

So who has some spare pins? Easy money for a good cause with little investment.

To see examples of the mirrors, click the link in my signiture line.
Dr Evil
What, no pins? C'mon.
rick 918-S
I can't tell what part your looking for. Did Sir Andy take that picture? laugh.gif
Steve
I found three extra ones in my garage that were out of a parts car.
Dr Evil
Steve, smilie_pokal.gif PM me, if you would be so kind, and I will get you my address.

Rick,
I need the metal pins tha the visors pivot on. I install them in the mirrors. I have a crappy camera, stop picking on me mad.gif wink.gif
Steve
QUOTE (Steve @ Mar 6 2005, 09:59 PM)
I found three extra ones in my garage that were out of a parts car.

Here's the picture.
Dr Evil
Thems the ones! Only the metal ones, though. Just like those. I found some plastic ones that are crap!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.