Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've been benched
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
smile.gif
MJHanna
Way cool did you get 'stands that Rick could borrow? blink.gif lol-2.gif happy11.gif
Larmo63
The Austin Healy looks like it's smiling at it…..
mepstein
Nice!
ThePaintedMan
aktion035.gif Congrats Scotty!!
JmuRiz
Awesome, is that the Wills' old one, or do they still have theirs?

Now you can fix the rustiest POS...it'll just got the owner more to do do, sounds like a win-win.
PlantMan
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 7 2015, 07:08 AM) *

Maybe he knows he is first-up on the table!
gereed75
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Oct 7 2015, 10:55 AM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 7 2015, 07:08 AM) *

Maybe he knows he is first-up on the table!

congrats Scotty piratenanner.gif
Andyrew
Are you going to make 914 fixtures or have you sourced any? Rick was mentioning he called Cellete and they scrapped them...
whitetwinturbo
...............love the operating table...instant DOCTOR of DIMENSIONS beer3.gif
EdwardBlume
Congrats! aktion035.gif

Hope you find the fixtures...
rick 918-S
Cool aktion035.gif
rick 918-S
Cool aktion035.gif
JRust
Very Cool! Congrats Scotty piratenanner.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 7 2015, 07:55 AM) *

Are you going to make 914 fixtures or have you sourced any? Rick was mentioning he called Cellete and they scrapped them...

Yeah; Rick, Mark, Eric and I are all looking for fixtures. At this point it looks like we will have to make them as none are turning up anywhere. Fronts aren't a problem since the 911 fixtures are all over. Once I have a set of those and the pinch weld mounts like Rick has his car mounted on, it won't be too hard to make the rear fixtures smile.gif
r_towle
Have you looked at mittlemotor in Germany and asked them?
Seems they might have sets in Europe somewhere.
mepstein
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 7 2015, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 7 2015, 07:55 AM) *

Yeah; Rick, Mark, Eric and I are all looking for fixtures. At this point it looks like we will have to make them as none are turning up anywhere. Fronts aren't a problem since the 911 fixtures are all over. Once I have a set of those and the pinch weld mounts like Rick has his car mounted on, it won't be too hard to make the rear fixtures smile.gif

I'm still working on it.
Cairo94507
Way cool. That is a great addition to your shop.
altitude411
That will help a few cars get off the disabled list and back in the game. thumb3d.gif
sixnotfour
stands ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELETTE-MZ-SYSTEM-...901&vxp=mtr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.