Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay - Solid Car !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-standa...em=201440346034

“1970 Porsche 914 sale.Has a strong running boxer/flat four 2.0L swapped engine with <65,000 original miles. Driver side floor board is sagging due to rust hole. Brakes need work. Those are the main issues to getting the car road worthy. Has a solid body and chassis. Rust free engine, engine bay/ hell hole, shock mounts, wheel wells, more. Still in good enough shape for restoration/ race car project. The engine and parts alone make it worth it, but this car still has a lot of potential. Has a solid chassis and good body(no dents). It could be a great restoration project or fitted with a roll cage and turned into a race car.Parts alone make it worth it.I have the title/ pink slip.”

Very Solid Car!!!!
walterolin
Don't see a rust free engine too often....

Chris H.
Might be worth the $1199 selling price if the engine is really OK, but that passenger long is gone. Parts car. Those carbs are pretty dirty on top.
VWTortuga336
QUOTE(walterolin @ Oct 7 2015, 08:38 PM) *

Don't see a rust free engine too often....

Mine definitely wasn't rust free when I bought my car... when I drained the oil, more water than oil came out. Not pretty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.