Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911S aluminum brake calipers for sale -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Here's a chance to get brand new S calipers for your GT conversion or the 911 that you have tucked away. While a set of rebuildable calipers cost around $700 and a rebuild is $500~750, these calipers are new and ready to bolt onto your front struts. These are for 3 1/2" strut spacing and do not include pads or pins. Regular price for these calipers is $995.00

The deal with the group buy is I need to sell 6 pair. After 6, more can be ordered but 6 is the minimum. They are offered for $750 + 20 conus shipped. Payment will need to be something that doesn't charge me a fee - PayPal gift, usps money order, bank check, ect. The calipers will be available as soon as 6 pair are paid. You can buy more than one pair. You can resell them for more money if you wish. Email me with questions or to purchase - Mark@MarkEpstein.net

Thanks, Mark
ajserrano
Hi Mark, can you post a photo of the outer side of the caliper? Thx!
mepstein
I can tomorrow but if your asking if they are ATE, they are not.
ajserrano
So since they are not ATE, they are 'reproductions'? Do they look like this?
mepstein
Yes, they are reproductions.
pete000
Wow, those look good !

mepstein
smile.gif
ajserrano
The repops are copies of the later 911 calipers, but not corect for a "914-6 GT" (circa 1970-71). The profile photo I posted are from a pair of earlier NOS 911 ATE calipers I had for my GT.
mepstein
I thought there would be more interest for these but doesn't seem like we'll get enough for a group buy. Will still be available at regular price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.