Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: aluminum clutch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ablesnead
225 mm Sachs aluminum clutch tried to get photos to show that there is very little wear on disc....unit had very low miles from unfinished project...whoops to dumb to post the photos , maybe I can email them if someone is interested... price 200.00
KevinGieg
QUOTE(ablesnead @ Oct 8 2015, 05:25 PM) *

225 mm Sachs aluminum clutch tried to get photos to show that there is very little wear on disc....unit had very low miles from unfinished project...whoops to dumb to post the photos , maybe I can email them if someone is interested... price 200.00

If you can email me some pictures I might be interested. kevingieg@sbcglobal.net. Where are you located I'm in Northern California. Thanks, Kevin
ablesnead
bump
rgalla9146
Are you selling a 225pressure plate for a flat flywheel ? 2.2>,<3.0
Don't know of any aluminum "clutches" but..... I could be wrong.

ablesnead
I am not good at clutch nomenclature ..the pressure plate is an aluminum piece and the disc metal is aluminum with the friction material added on...anyhow google sachs aluminum clutch ans a photo of it all will reveal itself..they cost about 800.00 give or take
ablesnead
bump
ablesnead
bump
ablesnead
bump
ablesnead
SOLD THANK YOU
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.