Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangerine Headers - sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Purple Frog
Sportsfans,
I have a set of Tangerine 914 headers with muffler that I can not use on my project.
To be completely upfront... These headers had only 150 miles of use 10 years ago. Then were garage stored. When I got involved in a current project a fab guy thought they could be redesigned to work on my project. In that attempt two of the primaries were cut with a bandsaw to attempt a redesign. It was immediately realized they wouldn't work.
These are being offered as is. One could do a trial install on their car, mark as appropriate and either TIG/MIG reweld them themselves or have a good welder do the repair.
Instead of just sending them to the scrap yard I thought some enthusiast here could "save" them and get a deal in the process.
Originally cost $1,900. I would like to get $300 plus shipping.

email: Purplefrog48 "at" earthlink.net
kenboytay123
What is the diameter of the primary tubes?
jd74914
Email sent. smile.gif
PotterPorsche
email sent earlier
Purple Frog
OK, so I underpriced them to sell. biggrin.gif I really wanted them to go to a good home instead of being junked...

So far I have 8 requests to purchase. I think the only fair thing to do is honor the requests based on the time stamp on the emails as I received them. I have contacted #1 to see if he is still interested. If not I'll email #2, etc.

Feel free to get on the list, but I think they will sell to one of the 8.

Primaries are 1 5/8"
They were on a 2.0 liter that Raby bounced up to 2.3
jd74914
Email sent back! Sorry for the slow response; I'll take them! biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Oct 10 2015, 11:39 AM) *

Email sent back! Sorry for the slow response; I'll take them! biggrin.gif

Jim,
I have a used set of stub pipes here that would work with that header, cheap if you need them.
I can also show you what the second muffler looks like that I used to sell as an add-on for street car use.
Chris
Purple Frog
Parts sold and shipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.