Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Well, where to start?

Sat:
-Found out that I could donate to Brad's legal fund...and did/doing.
-College diploma arrived in the mail. I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Psychology.

Sun:
-Actually worked on my car. Cleaned out engine bay, went on a successful rust hunt. POR-15 is my friend, but the rust wasn't bad, just surface.
-Made some bolts for the best customers in the world smilie_pokal.gif
davep
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 6 2005, 09:58 PM)
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Psychology.

Congratulations. Now you are a certified looney, unlike the rest of us who are only uncertified ones. I got my BSc in Physics in '78, that certified me as a nut of a whole different kind.
skline
That is some great news there Mike, when were you planning on coming up to pick up those parts? Clayton said we would get together this week and bring them over here. Lots to do and no time to do it.
Jeroen
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 7 2005, 06:58 AM)
-College diploma arrived in the mail. I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Psychology.

congrats!!!
Twystd1
Yo, Mike

I sent stuff over to Scotts. He helped me load it out of my storage....
I still have to bring a bit more to his house this week...

Me thinks you will have the following.

1: Gauge cluster (Possibly 2 of em)
2: 2 back pads
3: 2 dashes
4: Two or three lower dashes
5: One set of seats with cushions. (Maybey one more set from my black car)
6: 1 roll bar cover.
7: 2 pair of visors
8: One extra picture of Aarons but crack for your 914 club dart board. !!
9: And more stuff that I have to find.... (time providing)

Also hooked you up on a rear trunk lid.
Have a front hood if ya need..... For your bro.....

And the business sideof this? We will chat on the phone about that........... K?

Giomme a call at night when you get some free time............ Am booked tonight.

Twystd1

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Dr Evil
Thanks fellas!

Clayton, thats a load alright. Yikes, I am gonna have to make some serious room. I will likely be sending my friend up to pick up all of the stuff on Sun, if that is Ok with Scott. He is anxious to get the hood so he can get his car done. I would come up, but I may be slaving away on a square back motor install. When do you want me to call? I have been working for the last 8 days (going on 9) straight. You can call me, too. If my cell is on, I am awake.

thanks again!
skline
He contacts you, you contact him, somebody do something, I got a butt load of parts over here covering my car and taking up all my workspace. Not that I am complaining, I like to help out. But the back of the Chalon is covered. I didnt want to leave this stuff outside.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 6 2005, 09:58 PM)
Well, where to start?

Sat:
-Found out that I could donate to Brad's legal fund...and did/doing.

Sun:
-Actually worked on my car. Cleaned out engine bay, went on a successful rust hunt. POR-15 is my friend, but the rust wasn't bad, just surface.
-Made some bolts for the best customers in the world smilie_pokal.gif

Don't forget you worked on Root's dash pads! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.