Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's it worth Porsche People ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IROCPORSCHE73
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/forumdispla...?s=&forumid=240

I have been told the car has the following problems

The trunk is rusted through on the passenger side rear, there is a golf ball size hole in the driver side long, the passenger side engine mount is rusted through

smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif
Rusty
This is not an ad. I'll be happy to move it for you.

-Rusty smoke.gif
michel richard
QUOTE (IROCPORSCHE73 @ Mar 7 2005, 06:43 AM)
there is a golf ball size hole in the driver side long,

There is no such thing. It's like in the movie "Planet of the apes" when they find a flower: "If there's one, there's another, and another"

Hihi,

oh, and this shows my age a bit.
boxstr
I have said it before, on this forum, that unless you have personally inspected a car, then I do not think it is prudent for someone to post good and bad points about a car offered for sale on the 914 club or any other for sale website.

You can now see what can be caused by doing this very thing. To many assumptions and innuendos can fly around about a car that has only been seen by one person who then emails this person and that person emails another person who then posts what information they have on a website.

If you are buying a car then don't expect everyone on a website to be the expert. Go look at it yourself if you are serious. If you cannot go there in person then contact someone who can and give them the job of being your eyes and ears for the inspection of the car you want to purchase.

You as a buyer have have the responsibility of due dillegence and the buyer should have the responsiblity of full disclosure. But when buying from a private party, it done's not always happen. One thing is missed and it comes out after the car has been purchased.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
rhodyguy
fourteen thousand dollars. go for it.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.