Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: super nice, 72 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
earlyaircooled
I have this car on Ebay with a no reserve start price of $9500, will consider offers above $9500 and end auction early to sell directly also.

Link to 158 pictures here

online album 72, 914

Ebay link with full description here: Ebay link to pics and description

era vulgaris
Beautiful car! I admit I have been lusting after it on ebay. Not in a position to buy right now. If it were a few months from now though, I think I'd be asking for a PPI. The more I look at these early cars with the steelies and chrome hubcaps, the more I like em! Good luck with the sale!
earlyaircooled
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Oct 10 2015, 03:00 PM) *

Beautiful car! I admit I have been lusting after it on ebay. Not in a position to buy right now. If it were a few months from now though, I think I'd be asking for a PPI. The more I look at these early cars with the steelies and chrome hubcaps, the more I like em! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for your kind words, I agree the hubcap look is nice and not often seen...no offense to anyone but I like original and I think this is much nicer than aftermarket wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.