Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its Back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MSHax
Amazing!! My only complaint is I don't like the without bumpers. Even the aftermarket fiberglass bumper has the bumper shape. Too much panel with nothing in it, if that makes sense.

Other than the bumpers, this car is amazing in every way! $29k seems like a great deal to me, you can't build this for 29k
Mike Bellis
There are many things I like about this car but there are many more things I don't like. It does look like the guy spent a lot of money on fab.
whitetwinturbo
............that front "hole" is not quite right huh.gif
r_towle
I like that it is done and someone else did the work
budk
I suppose if you drive fast enough you won't miss not having wipers. driving.gif
rhodyguy
Dare to be different. Seems well priced at the bin#.
Chris H.
Nice smooth lines...looks well done...only odd thing is it's going ohmy.gif at me.
bigkensteele
90+% of the car is done really well, and I would be thrilled to own it. The problem is it would take a few grand to undo what I really couldn't live with, which makes it a bit more than I would want to swallow, even if I did have $30k laying around. I do LOVE silver on a 914.
Mueller
At least it is priced accordingly in my opinion...didn't they ask $50K or $75K the when it was 1st posted last year?
bretth
The hole in the front makes it look like it is crying.
Mikey914
It is crying
EdwardBlume
Its different, that's for sure... stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.