Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914-6 Serial 9140430566 for sale. Titled race car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Fubawu
Serial 9140430566 comes with registration/titled for street use.Car has CASC log books

I have decided to sell this barn find as I currently have 914-6 race car as well as 911 S race car. Running out of room and time that this car needs.

Serial number 9140430566 has lived a fast life. Fiberglass GT kit was installed at some point and has seen better days. The engine is a 2.7 built by Rudy Bartling. It was built on a 1970 911E case 6109755 Weber 40 Carbs, S cams, high comp pistons.Former Owner claimed it has 18 hours, the log book seems to back that up. Car also has original gas tank and Oil tank. Transmission is 901 and was rebuilt with the engine. I am told it was original to the car.

Body has a fiberglass GT kit and 916 bumpers, original Factory hoods. The fenders
are usable with some work, bumpers are throw aways. Front and rear lids are in very good shape. Floors are in need of repair and suffer from typical rust issues. Front and rear trunk areas are in very good shape. Yon can see evidence of rust repair from before. The chassis looks to be seam welded in certain areas for added stiffness. Cage is solid and well integrated into the chassis.

Interior. Has factory passenger seat and an array of factory and after market gauges.

Suspension is fully spherical, 22mm front torsion bars, rear are Koni on 250 spring rates. 22mm front and rear sways. To be honest much of the suspesnion is old and will need replaced. Wheels are Fuchs 15x7 15x8 in excellent condition 1980's dates.

Brakes are after market calipers (not sure on brand) with Tilton bias adjustment.

Two options for price $Depot received US complete Or $ Depot minus Engine (I could use it for a 72T) I have attached some pictures from my cell phone and would be happy to discuss in detail with anyone.
Car is in Toronto

Cheers
John
John@jollyjumper.com
(416) 419-3672
Fubawu
Car is on hold with depot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.