Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basketweave roof liner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Finally finished up my interior roof, I lined the roof with basketweave material then put welting on the edges.

The car is a stained glass production of my car. A gift from Eric Shea at PMB Performance..

Thank you very much Eric for a wonderful gift.. first.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
StratPlayer
Having problems posting more pics, keep getting screen saying file directory can't be found.
StratPlayer
rwqrwet
JmuRiz
Excellent!
914Sixer
And now something totally different ! Looks good, nothing like having it YOUR way. NO more falling fuzz.
sb914
Looks great nice job.your car looked great at wcr.
aharder
Looks Great !!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Oct 12 2015, 02:09 PM) *

Having problems posting more pics, keep getting screen saying file directory can't be found.

That is usually an indication that the image is too big. Resize it and it should post.
GeorgeRud
The roof upholstery and the stained glass piece of your car both look terrific!
I see Eric has more talents than just producing beautiful brake calipers.
r_towle
Cool
BuddyV
Looks better than stock, in my opinion...... nice job!

(and easy to put back to original, if you needed to)

beerchug.gif
Blue6
Nice job on that roof. You shouldn't have shown us that stain glass though. Eric, what's up? I got to get one in blue!!
Larmo63
Looks great, what adhesive was used?

I wonder about the heat from the sun?
rhodyguy
You forgot to paint the latches. poke.gif
76-914
Looks good. Probably adds some insulating qualities as well.
Mike Bellis
I like it!
ben*james
The basket weave top is awesome. More pictures of the glass please, curious how it was done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.