Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have some interior stuff.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
Hit me up with your needs.
Alapone
I need a dome light w black switch to match black interior
rhodyguy
That item I do not have.
cal914
early dash and knee pad
aharder
Kevin,

Do you have the bolster that goes on the rear Targa ?
euro911
QUOTE(Alapone @ Oct 13 2015, 08:02 AM) *
I need a dome light w black switch to match black interior
Just an FYI, I believe the correct 'original' ones were Hellas with a white switch button (and are expensive as hell these days) sad.gif

As long as mine works, I don't care what color the button is shades.gif
rhodyguy
correct. or pay $200 for inb. wink.gif a targa bar bolster pad is something else i do not have. but i have other stuff. hit me up!
914work
dry.gif

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
rhodyguy
rules are for breakers. dry.gif i been selling parts for awhile and certainly don't need to be reminded of them. unsure.gif besides, no pricing and a 'hit me up and let me know' seems to be the growing trend. rolleyes.gif i just want to add to the 'mystery' and 'feel' like i'm part of the group. stirthepot.gif that having been said, HIT ME UP! biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
Kevin throw any 70-71 stuff into my 914 at your place...

hey call me I have some work for you and your son...no heavy lifting..paint and pressure wash shop floor
Gloy62
I need any of the interior pads, let me know what you have?
rhodyguy
A&B pillar trim, late lower knee bolster, center cushions, factory horn pads, a couple of oem shift knobs, late shifters, metal threshold trim, some visors and hardware...Contact me via the pm feature.
djway
Looking for the pad (looks like a dash pad) mounted to the targa top between the two front latches.
SteveFB91
Looking for an e brake lever pushrod for an early 914, you got one? Number 3 in pic
RARE 6
Need good Ebrake boot/cover...the pleated one that covers the handle.
jimkelly
i agree with the rules expect for ONE BIG CLUMP. maybe the rule should be that one should limit their ads to 5, on page 1, at a time, unless bumped by others?

individual ads make it easier for buyers to find what they are looking for.

jim

--

QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 15 2015, 06:12 AM) *

dry.gif

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.