Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 transmission...broken or thrashed is fine.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mueller
Need a 914 or 901 (?) transmission for helping to mock up using my new to Boxster/Passat transmission to my 1.7 Type IV.

SF Bay Area would be nice.
bretth
There is a side shift empty tranny case on Ebay right now. 914 tranny case May fit the bill. Not associated.

Brett

QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 13 2015, 09:01 PM) *

Need a 914 or 901 (?) transmission for helping to mock up using my new to Boxster/Passat transmission to my 1.7 Type IV.

SF Bay Area would be nice.

euro911
Mike, I have a (complete) $100 tail shifter down here ... maybe we can find a way to Pony Express it up to your area? confused24.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 15 2015, 04:20 PM) *

Mike, I have a (complete) $100 tail shifter down here ... maybe we can find a way to Pony Express it up to your area? confused24.gif

Thanks, waiting to hear from someone on the 'bird board that is somewhat local...we might be going to Disney for Halloween, but the wife might not want a transmission in the back with the luggage!

The wonderful world just raised their admission to $100 per
jcd914
Mike,
I have a trans here in Sacramento you can have.

Jim
euro911
Well, there ya go ... a hell of a lot better deal than mine shades.gif
jcd914
Well, it is an old tailshifter with an unknown history, that has no rear housing on it.
It has been sitting outside for 2 years and the trash bag covering it deteriorated at some point.

Who knows what parts in it are any good (if any).

Jim
euro911
Jim, I believe Mike just needs a trans housing with an undamaged bell housing, allowing him to make an adapter for a different trans. Sounds like you have exactly what he needs.
Mueller
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 16 2015, 10:47 AM) *

Jim, I believe Mike just needs a trans housing with an undamaged bell housing, allowing him to make an adapter for a different trans. Sounds like you have exactly what he needs.

Thanks Mark....yep, I PM'd him...hope to touch base in the next few days.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.