Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:WTB:SWAP - Saturday 10/17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
The Zim's Autotechnik Porsche Swap meet is this Saturday.

Where - 1804 Reliance Parkway, Bedford, TX
When - 8am to ???
old914dog
QUOTE(a914guy @ Oct 14 2015, 03:59 AM) *

The Zim's Autotechnik Porsche Swap meet is this Saturday.

Where - 1804 Reliance Parkway, Bedford, TX
When - 8am to ???

java script:emoticon(':Qarl:','smid_7')java script:emoticon(':Qarl:','smid_7')
stinkindiesel
I'd love to be there, but poor timing for me. I'm on the hook for the Texas Book Festival here in Austin Saturday.

Gary
MJHanna
QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Oct 14 2015, 02:23 PM) *

I'd love to be there, but poor timing for me. I'm on the hook for the Texas Book Festival here in Austin Saturday.

Gary

You don't need more stinking books, you need more PARTS for the car.... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
a914guy
I'm bringing some 914-6 conversion parts, a 914 front pan cut out, a 914-6 rear bumper (painted), some 911 parts, 911 suspension (struts & brakes), 914 GT style chassis kits, 914 trailing arm kits, 2 Cayman Brembo front calipers, 2 996 Carrera front calipers, 2 996 PZero ZRusso front tires (80%), a 996TT air box, 996 MAF, coil packs, exhaust headers, a X50 exhasut tip, two pair of 993 exhaust tips, Bilstein and Koni shocks and whatever else I can toss in the back of the truck. I believe another 914er is bringing some Webers (4 cylinder and 6 cylinder).

Come early!
stinkindiesel
QUOTE(MJHanna @ Oct 14 2015, 02:54 PM) *

QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Oct 14 2015, 02:23 PM) *

Gary

You don't need more stinking books, you need more PARTS for the car.... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

It's my wife that needs more stinking books. chair.gif If I go to Dallas this weekend, I might as well stay... I'm too old to live out of the car anyway.

Gary
MJHanna
Bump you need to go to this!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.