Looking for the exhaust pieces that bolt to the engine
914runnow
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Oct 14 2015, 11:44 AM) *

Looking for the exhaust pieces that bolt to the engine

bead blasted or as is??
Have both conditions
thanx Rx
AZ914
I think I have these also, I will check this evening..
TheCabinetmaker
Have a few myself. These should be plentiful.
stoneman18969
I know what the down oioes look like but is there intermediate pipes before muffler, i may want them to,any pics,price,uncleaned,in in pa
rhodyguy
The stubs install inbeween the 75-76 heat exchangers and the heads.
malcolm2
unless you are doing a concours car and want them to be pretty, you should find them for next to nothing.

Clark
stoneman18969
I looked at some pics and i want the heat exchangers as well,no muffler, who ever has all four parts and takes paypal im in
malcolm2
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Oct 15 2015, 12:46 PM) *

I looked at some pics and i want the heat exchangers as well,no muffler, who ever has all four parts and takes paypal im in

Click to view attachment

found an old ebay photo. Kinda small, but you can see they are different than the <' 74 style.

Bowlsby and pelican have lots of pictures. Plus AA has the exploded view parts diags.

Pictures to you this afternoon.

Clark
rhodyguy
You'll find some of the heat ducting differs too.
stoneman18969
Pics look good now if i spin it all around cut and re flange it to go straight out the back to a turbo we'll be in bis Ness, my 4 into one setup,looks hoorible
malcolm2
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Oct 15 2015, 01:19 PM) *

Pics look good now if i spin it all around cut and re flange it to go straight out the back to a turbo we'll be in bis Ness, my 4 into one setup,looks hoorible

Ok here is a picture of mine. There are 2 down pipes and 8 HE. I assume 4 sets. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.