Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! 914 Rear Window Defrost Wiring Harness $100.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Martin Baker
Knob insert is not the best, but unit is intact, wires are good, connections are all there to include grounds. All ring terminals in good shape, photo shows harness powered, light bulb in place of the heating element. Knob bulb works as well. Some of the plastic sheath has some tears, but not bad. This is a rare piece. I don't have the heated glass, sorry. Been storing this harness for too long. $100.00 shipped.
Martin Baker
1st bump.
Martin Baker
2nd icon_bump.gif
914itis
Free bump
914Sixer
Good price!
edrotol
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Oct 14 2015, 08:19 PM) *

Knob insert is not the best, but unit is intact, wires are good, connections are all there to include grounds. All ring terminals in good shape, photo shows harness powered, light bulb in place of the heating element. Knob bulb works as well. Some of the plastic sheath has some tears, but not bad. This is a rare piece. I don't have the heated glass, sorry. Been storing this harness for too long. $100.00 shipped.

All factory installed rear defrost wiring has a NLA plug piece on one end of the harness that is connected to the relay board. Does this harness have this original black piece? I am interested if it does. Thanks for your response.
Martin Baker
This one?
dangerranger01
PM Sent
Martin Baker
Replied!
edrotol
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Dec 23 2015, 09:30 PM) *

Replied!

I was the one that asked the question about the relay board end. I guess I am too late to commit. Oh well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.