Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Fuel Cell - new design fits in stock tank location
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
naro914
With the help of Mike Phillips out in Oregon, we've had Fuel Safe design a fully compliant fuel cell for 914's that fits into the stock tank location and holds 14 gallons vs. the PMS tank that holds only 10.

- All fittings come out the top: Pickup (-8), Return (-6), Vent (-6)
- Includes level sending unit that works with the stock gauge (slight wiring adjustment needed at the sending unit connection point)
- Includes high pressure pump mounted internal to the cell
- Capacity of 14 gallons
- Fuel Safe bladder and foam inside
- Aluminum outer shell

Price is $3,495 plus paypal fees and shipping

A few pictures below. The cell comes with the tabs you see on the top front and rear to allow for bracketing/clamping. The clamps you see on the front and rear in the pictures are not included, allowing the owner to determine how they would like to secure the unit. Mike drilled holes directly to the front firewall bulkhead and ran bolts through the top tab to secure it. I preferred making clamps that are bolted to the firewall.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Very cool!
Maltese Falcon
Hi Bob...do you think that I can run a secondary external pump, in-line to the internal pump? I need to support over 1,000 bhp. Much volume required for the 8 RC injectors.
Good seeing you + Nadine at the Rennsport5 smile.gif
Marty
naro914
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 25 2015, 03:13 PM) *

Hi Bob...do you think that I can run a secondary external pump, in-line to the internal pump? I need to support over 1,000 bhp. Much volume required for the 8 RC injectors.
Good seeing you + Nadine at the Rennsport5 smile.gif
Marty

Hey Marty
yes, good to finally meet you...I still feel like I missed meeting so many other people that I had wanted to meet...so many cars...so little time!
I don't see why not, but I don't know how it would affect the internal pump. i.e. would it overwhelm it?
give me your email and I can send you a flow vs pressure chart for the pump.
Maltese Falcon
My email
Tech@msdsinc.com
Thanks !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.