Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Four (4) American Eagle 8-Spoke Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
FS --Four (4) Porsche/VW American Eagle 8-Spoke 15" dia. x 5-1/2" wide.
Fresh Powder Coated with "Sparkle Porsche Silver" followed by a single clear coat for extra BLING.
They fit our 914 Porsche & V/W's. pray.gif
I checked the offset & it's about 100mm or just under 4". I understand they fill out our 914 wheel wells completely depending on the tire size, but ok with stock type tires or a little larger tire. They fit perfect on the V/W bugs.
I checked all the wheels before wrapping & they are all the same condition, etc. More photo's if needed.
Total Price= $600.00 + shipping. This is a 914-world price before it goes on samba for more money. w00t.gif

BTW: One photo shows what they looked like before and photo's later popcorn[1].gif

Tom
rhodyguy
Ghias, T-3s, 411/412 too. Glwys. Hope you can recoupe the powder coating $. FYI they should accept the factory long lugs. You might check to be sure.
TJB/914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 17 2015, 11:44 AM) *

Ghias, T-3s, 411/412 too. Glwys. Hope you can recoupe the powder coating $. FYI they should accept the factory long lugs. You might check to be sure.

Rhodyguy
Thanks for the info.
I am ok on the powder coating with my buddy's discount. I have lots of $-room to adjust. stirthepot.gif
Anyone want to make a reasonable offer??? I will throw in free shipping anywhere USA for a 914-world member.
Tom
TJB/914
(Bump) with big price reduction!! Getting rid of the chunky/large garage stuff.

New Price:: Added (8) spare factory 38mm long lug bolts & (4) orig. valve stems.
These (4) wheels are fresh powder coated, straight & no curb damage.

Total price $500.00 shipped anywhere USA. I want to get rid of these Porsche/V/W wheels on 914-World so I don't have to put on samba.

Tom
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif

Reduced Price. popcorn[1].gif or offers??
BTW: I put them on Samba/VW and nobody wanted them, so back on 914-World at the reduced price $400 Bucks + Shipping.
Getting rid of big stuff, no room in the garage.

Tom
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.