Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Powder coated rear Targa latches $55 a pair shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have 8 more pairs of targa latches that have new springs and clips and are powder coated. One pair gloss black and 7 in satin black.
$55 a pair shipped.
Some singles available $30 each shipped.
kid914
in for 1 set. beerchug.gif
is there a discount if old latches are sent for trade?
bdstone914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Oct 17 2015, 08:35 AM) *

in for 1 set. beerchug.gif
is there a discount if old latches are sent for trade?

I cant give much for old latches and i doubt the shipping from Canada would make it practical. I built in $5 for shipping but it will be more to Canada.
PM me your address. Flat rate USPS is $21 or $71 total.
raynekat
I'd take a pair of these.
Pls let me know how to pay.
Thx
Gloy62
I will take a pair.
porschetub
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 17 2015, 04:48 PM) *

I have four more pairs of targa latches that have new springs and clips and are powder coated.
$55 a pair shipped.
Some singles available 30 each shipped.

Keen on a set,email sent,thanks they look nice.
Catorse
I will take a set if avail, Bruce. PMSent
bdstone914
Sold out. Getting more made.
porschetub
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 19 2015, 12:53 PM) *

Sold out. Getting more made.

Payment sent via Paypal, thanks for your help.
bdstone914
bump.
more available.
porschetub
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 25 2015, 03:36 PM) *

bump.
more available.

Didn't realize I had missed the first run ? when will you be shipping these out,cheers.
913B
I will take a set Bruce, let me know your PP address.

Can I make a request, any chance of powder coated metal covers that goes over the rear targa latches ??

Thanks.
Ted
bdstone914
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Oct 25 2015, 07:15 PM) *

I will take a set Bruce, let me know your PP address.

Can I make a request, any chance of powder coated metal covers that goes over the rear targa latches ??

Thanks.
Ted

I have two pairs of the metal covers at the powder coater. Hope to get them this week.
paypal bdstone914 at aol dot com
bdstone914
double post
913B
How much do you want for the pair of covers ?

Maybe I can combine the shipping or just drop by your place in the weekend or Friday I am off.

I can PP you for the latches now to hold them in the mean time.

Thanks Bruce.
bdstone914
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Oct 25 2015, 09:03 PM) *

How much do you want for the pair of covers ?

Maybe I can combine the shipping or just drop by your place in the weekend or Friday I am off.

I can PP you for the latches now to hold them in the mean time.

Thanks Bruce.

I want $30 for the covers. I can ship with the latches. I will be out of town Friday for a week. Maybe my son can meet you at the shop Friday or Saturday for the runners, plenum etc.
Bruce
BeatNavy
Still have a pair of latches available, Bruce?
porschetub
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 17 2015, 04:48 PM) *

I have 8 more pairs of targa latches that have new springs and clips and are powder coated. One pair gloss black and 7 in satin black.
$55 a pair shipped.
Some singles available $30 each shipped.

For anyone looking @ these.....go for it,recieved mine today they are top notch, thanks Bruce.
DRPHIL914
I need a set of these, covers too if you have them. - do you have the front ones too?
other items i'm looking for that you have had in the past, the metal gauge cluster holder thing.

Phil
bdstone914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 28 2015, 06:13 AM) *

I need a set of these, covers too if you have them. - do you have the front ones too?
other items i'm looking for that you have had in the past, the metal gauge cluster holder thing.

Phil

I have one set of the covers done and another pair will be ready soon. I will also have more gauge frames. Hope to have them today as I will be not be available from the 30th through the 9th of Nov.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.