Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: MR2 Shifter for Suby Setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
R_u_dd
If anyone has an MR2 Shifter for the Subaru 5MT conversion please let me know.
The 1985-1989 shifter and cables are what I'm after... Can't seem to find one on ebay
and not yet visiting pick-n-pulls. I saw an entire MR2 for $400 the other day, but it
was gone by the time I got to it. If I could use the seats too, it would almost be worth it.
Anyone ever use MR2 seats in a 914?

Any other suggestions for shifters?

Thanks, Chris
jimkelly
I got mine off ebay the other day and there seem to be some sellers in UK that have some but maybe not year you need. this is the one I got. hang tight, more will come.

I believe ian at coldwater will be making more parts real soon. you'll still need to souirce shifter yourself though.
R_u_dd
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Oct 17 2015, 05:55 AM) *

I got mine off ebay the other day and there seem to be some sellers in UK that have some but maybe not year you need. this is the one I got. hang tight, more will come.

I believe ian at coldwater will be making more parts real soon. you'll still need to souirce shifter yourself though.

Yep, that's what I'm looking for, right there...
R_u_dd
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Oct 17 2015, 05:55 AM) *

What are you going to do for cables? People seem to be using the MR2 cables, but they just don't look long enough.
R_u_dd
Do you think this one will work???

Ebay add
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.