Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slightly OT...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mgp4591
If you or anyone you know is making the trip from around the Tucson AZ area and coming up north to the Salt Lake City area, would you have room for some front end parts? I'd rather pay for someones fuel costs (and then some) to avoid the hefty shipping charges of 300+ bucks. And I'd rather pay and help someone here rather than a business I don't know. Thanks!
Time would be 1-2 weeks from tomorrow...
Chris914n6
I have a buddy with a rush delivery service. Might be able to get it to Vegas on a return trip. Depends on timing...
mgp4591
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 17 2015, 07:06 PM) *

I have a buddy with a rush delivery service. Might be able to get it to Vegas on a return trip. Depends on timing...

Tell me more... what's his schedule like and how much would that be? The parts are palletized and ready to go, but then how do I get them from Vegas to SLC? And of course, those parts don't really need a pallet so he could remove those. It's struts and control arms, steering rack with tie rod ends, hubs and rotors all assembled but easily placed in a load space or wherever he wants to put them.
Thanks Chris!
Chris914n6
Back of a Prius lol.

Business is a rush delivery service. No schedule at all. Return trip is wasted hours so cost is negotiable. A trip from Vegas to SLC will be just as random.

Basically he'll tell me he has a guy going to Phoenix. You tell me where the pick up is within 8 hours. It gets dropped off here then wait for the next solution.

If you need something more concrete post on craigslist you need something hauled. Dudes in trucks drive to Vegas all the time and would love free gas.
mgp4591
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 18 2015, 10:23 PM) *

Back of a Prius lol.

Business is a rush delivery service. No schedule at all. Return trip is wasted hours so cost is negotiable. A trip from Vegas to SLC will be just as random.

Basically he'll tell me he has a guy going to Phoenix. You tell me where the pick up is within 8 hours. It gets dropped off here then wait for the next solution.

If you need something more concrete post on craigslist you need something hauled. Dudes in trucks drive to Vegas all the time and would love free gas.

It would still fit! Does he have any idea if he's going down soon? I'm guessing probably not due to the nature the rapid delivery service in general. It kinda happens "OKAY, RIGHT NOW- I NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!!!!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.