Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sot:Wheeler dealer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
So I was at C&c this am and the dudes from wheeler dealer approach me. They did a episode with a teener awhile back.kinda sloppy if you seen the episode.called me a crazy American, after he seen my moter.I'm 5'9 man he is tall Click to view attachment
JRust
Nice! Love the Revolution wheels. My favorite 4lug aftermarket wheel by far
mikedsilva
cool photo!
ndfrigi
wow he is really tall and he did fit the 914 cockpit on the episode.
Johny Blackstain
Cool. I like Edd China & he is a giant. You should have told him to do another teener & this time do a RHD six conversion. I'd like to see Mike Brewer sweat as Edd spends that money happy11.gif
EdwardBlume
Cool. Love those guys!
andys
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 17 2015, 11:51 AM) *

Cool. Love those guys!

Yeah, one of the few watchable car shows on TV.

Andys
Steve
Bummer!! I love that show!!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(andys @ Oct 17 2015, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 17 2015, 11:51 AM) *

Cool. Love those guys!

Yeah, one of the few watchable car shows on TV.

Andys

Baywatch is the other
billh1963
At 6' 7" Edd towers over most!
Jett
Great picture! Ed is an amazing all around mechanic, which makes the show.
GeorgeRud
I can easily forget Mike, but Ed is one of those great mechanics that has an inate knowledge of what needs to be accomplished. I get upset when they sell the cars at the end of the show and brag about 'profit' when all of Ed's labor is factored in at no cost.
maf914
The Wheeler Dealer show is apparently doing a version filmed in California, I think in Huntington Beach. There was an episode regarding a Datsun 240Z in which Mike does his computer search for cars from a diner which he says is near their shop in Huntington Beach. An interesting point was that the car needed a new camshaft and when Mike drives up to the cam shop the name on the side of the building is WebCam. I had recorded the show and had to replay it to verify that it had actually been WebCam. laugh.gif
sb914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Oct 19 2015, 05:59 AM) *

The Wheeler Dealer show is apparently doing a version filmed in California, I think in Huntington Beach. There was an episode regarding a Datsun 240Z in which Mike does his computer search for cars from a diner which he says is near their shop in Huntington Beach. An interesting point was that the car needed a new camshaft and when Mike drives up to the cam shop the name on the side of the building is WebCam. I had recorded the show and had to replay it to verify that it had actually been WebCam. laugh.gif

Yep,they told me they now have a shop in h.b, but he wouldn't say where , funny thing I saw them again yesterday at another c&c
malcolm2
Looks like Edd combed his hair for that shot... wink.gif His wild hair is (or should be) his trademark. driving-girl.gif

Click to view attachment
jor
Darn -- went to the wrong Cars/Coffee on Saturday. It would have been fun to see him!
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Oct 18 2015, 04:54 PM) *

I get upset when they sell the cars at the end of the show and brag about 'profit' when all of Ed's labor is factored in at no cost.

No reason to get upset, they aren't trying to show you how to flip cars - plenty of crappy car shows from TX show you that.

Even though they don't represent it this way - I always looked at what they are really trying to say is you can buy a car that needs some work, buy parts smartly, do the repairs yourself, drive it for awhile and sell it for less than you have into it when you are ready to move on.

We all do that don't we confused24.gif

I used to have a Sirocco 16V that I bought for $1600, drove it for 4 years/80k and sold it for $2000.

Yes I put plenty of sweat equity into it and a few parts, but you'd have a hard time convincing me I lost money!
arkitect
I love that show, especially when Ed does his mechanic work. I usually learn something.

One of the few car shows that actually show some how to instead of a before and after shots.

Dave.
DBCooper
There's a note on the Canepa facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/canepamotorsport) about them filming up there yesterday.

Click to view attachment

MikeM
Did someone take him to Taco Surf for a burrito?
Love that place.
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 17 2015, 10:35 AM) *

So I was at C&c this am and the dudes from wheeler dealer approach me. They did a episode with a teener awhile back.kinda sloppy if you seen the episode.called me a crazy American, after he seen my moter.I'm 5'9 man he is tall Click to view attachment

your 5'6"! love you Ed
euro911
I'm 5' 6" ... and still fit in small go-karts and can ride the little Honda mini-trail 50s aktion035.gif

laugh.gif

I think I've only ever seen one episode ... I don't watch TV much dry.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 17 2015, 10:35 AM) *

What's up with the chick sandals Ed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.