Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: driver side Euro tail light lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
raynekat
Like the title says.....looking to buy a driver side Euro tail light lens in decent shape.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Cory M
I've got one in nice shape. How about $200 shipped? Send me a PM if that sounds good. Thanks.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
raynekat
That would be awesome.
How would like payment?
I can do Paypal and I'll send you extra for your Paypal fees.
Let me know.
QUOTE(Cory M @ Oct 17 2015, 05:24 PM) *

I've got one in nice shape. How about $200 shipped? Send me a PM if that sounds good. Thanks.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I've been out of the market regarding these rear lens.
If one side is $200,does it mean a complete set has risen to $400 a set? sad.gif
toolguy
I seem to remember last year a complete Hella set, NIB OE and unused went for $800.

raynekat
If they are real, original Hella and not reproductions, then yes, the prices are certainly going up.

NOS, factory stuff for these cars regardless if new or 2nd hand will follow suit with all the early (pre 73) 911 parts....heading for the stratosphere as folks restore these older Porsches.

I'm totally restoring a 71 914 and want to use mostly factory parts.
I look constantly between here, ebay US and ebay Germany, the Samba, Early S Registry and Pelican Parts.

A lot of these parts (i.e. real Hella Euro lens) are getting more rare by the day.
Really it's just supply vs demand.
The supply is drying up and demand remains steady to increasing.

Just a sign of the times.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.