Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car in MD, Deal?....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
idea.gif
Saw this car while surfing, might be a good deal as a roller for 950 bucks if the fuchs are real and who knows maybe the flares are steel blink.gif
Just thought I would post it, no connection ect ect..
Ferg.

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../8/49312828.htm
boxstr
Replica Fuchs..
CCL
Brad Roberts
I think 950$ is a great deal (even if the fuchs are fake and the flares are glass)

I'm betting it was an LE car. Why else would they paint the bumpers black ?

B
boxstr
Matte black bumpers 73-74 was standard equipment for the 914.
CCLINOPTIONLAND
Brad Roberts
On 2.0 cars with center consoles ??

No 73 2.0 shipped with black bumpers.

Non appearance group 74 2.0's did come with black bumpers.. but none of them came with center consoles..

?
Porsche Rescue
I think all pieces which were standard on '73 2.0 were individual options in '74 (that's why the '73 is more desirable, unless the '74 2.0 is fully optioned, then they are the same except for rear bumper guards). I think you could get a console on any '74 if you paid for it. If so, a '74 could have a 2.0, no chrome bumpers and a console. (In fact I briefly owned one, black bumpers, GA engine and console. Can't remember if it had sway bars. Kept engine, sold car to Camp 914, who sold it to a guy with deep pockets, who is having it turned into a Ginther type street racer with big six by Rothsport in Tualatin, OR.)
Wonder if it will still have black bumpers?
Curvie Roadlover
Hey GWN7 I see potential for another road trip for you here. wink.gif
seanery
My 74 2.0 had black bumpers, center console, sail vinyl, etc...

lets see...I sold the bumpers, center console...
cgnj
I called the day that car was posted. Already gone.

CGNJ
vortrex
my '73 2.0 had black bumpers. they didn't look like a repaint, but I guess it could have been??
GWN7
[QUOTEHey GWN7 I see potential for another road trip for you here. ]

Nope....next road trip is in August....some place that is round on both ends and Hi in the middle. cool.gif

Altho ........there is that car on Ebay.......... tongue.gif
Curvie Roadlover
GWN7, looking forward to seeing you in August.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.