Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: damn weather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty914
yesturday it was about 65 degrees, i was out in jeans and a t shirt and was very comfortable, if not a hair warm.

today its 33 degress and this is my truck ( work truck )
morph
Its been sunny and warm here in oregon, with highs of around 70. However, we'll pay with a drought this summer.

HIEDI
Marlow
Last night I had the garage doors open, short sleeves on, painting some stuff. About 62 degrees at 8pm. Now it's cold, snowing like a pig here in D.C., and getting windy. Tonight's high is supposed to be 20.

Love this wacky weather.
Joe Bob
Bummer....fog this morning here...burn off around 10, sunny and 72 afterwards.
davep
Here in Brantford yesterday we had heavy rain and it was about 6ºC. By 11PM it had dropped to about -14ºC with strong winds, so a windchill probably took it below -20ºC.
From baumy back to deepfreeze again.
aircooledboy
Interesting how this happened across such a huge section of the freakin continent. When I went to bed sunday night, it was still 58'. smile.gif When I went to bed last night, 18'. sad.gif
Toast
Has anyone noticed that we have been having some Weird weather since the earthquake that caused the Sunami?

Well, my opinion anyway.

Havent done reasearh on this, but I heard that the earthquake that caused the sunami had caused the earth to shift on its axis. If this is ture, the weather throught the earth could be changed permanetly. huh.gif
GWN7
If I posted how cold it was here would anyone really care? wink.gif biggrin.gif

Global warming, melting of the ice caps, bad weather, ect....is a result of nuclear testing. For every action there is a equal opposite reaction. Boom, blow something up and the axis of the earth shifts.

Earth quakes are the result of land masses shifting...but why? The land masses decided "today is a good day to move"? India is shifting North, North America is shifting North and West, but why? The North Pole and electricity. The pole is positive and all the electricity we produce is attracted to it, causeing the land masses to move.

Now where did I put that patented Redshift tinfoil hat.......

beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
Toast
Warm and sunny California weather........ huh.gif blink.gif
Sparky
Wanna trade, my street and driveway were clear an hour before this fell, 3 inches in one hour and still falling...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.