Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who lives near Palm Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
So far this month, I've sipped wine with Steve in Napa and gulped margaritas with John in Vegas. Next week I'm off to Palm Desert. I'll be needing my 914 fix (or at least some kind of automotive entertainment). So who lives that way or what is ther to see besides golf courses?
JeffBowlsby
One of our own lives in LaQuinta. RFoulds.
rick 918-S
Alan and Terry have a cool MCM house on the golf course. Sandy and I were very lucky to be guests there. 7 of 9 kept there 914 company for month when we flew home between the Route 66 and the WCR events this spring. Still trying to figure out how to repay the favor.
76-914
Yep, forgot his name. Eloquent gentleman and I believe Rick stayed with them during Rt66-2015. Billy, if you drop your billfold just kick it till your out of town, then bend over and pick it up. shades.gif I'm on the other side of the hill in Winchester. If you hang in PS there is a Tram that takes you up the mountainside. Best bet is to drive up the mountain to the village of Idylwild. Beautiful 2 hour drive. We'd love to see yer car if you in the Hood. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
I am in Riverside which is about a 45 minute drive at the right time of day. I am at my shop daily working for Pelican. You are welcome to stop by an see more 914 parts then any one person should own.
10000 Indiana Ave unit 9 riverside ca 92505
call 951 536 seven for seven ate.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.