Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S. Fuel Pumps 70-74 2 available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
airheads
Super rare super expensive 1970 to 1974 1.7 and 2.0 fuel pumps. Working when removed years ago. Looking for $100 plus shipping a pump.
Thanks for looking.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Porschef
I have a couple of core value, where could I get 2 bills each for them?

Thanks,

Joe
bdstone914
I know a rebuilder who offers $15 for a core. A good one may sell for more tgan $100. Most owners would rather put the money in a new twonport that are not as failure prone. You may want to appky power and see if they still spin.
GLWS
airheads
I just saw on a 914 parts website that they wanted a $200 core charge I should edit my listing. I guess I didn't mean "worth"

QUOTE(Porschef @ Oct 20 2015, 05:21 PM) *

Thanks,

Joe

bdstone914
QUOTE(airheads @ Oct 20 2015, 07:12 PM) *

I just saw on a 914 parts website that they wanted a $200 core charge I should edit my listing. I guess I didn't mean "worth"

QUOTE(Porschef @ Oct 20 2015, 05:21 PM) *

Thanks,

Joe

By any chance was that web site Auto Atlanta ?
davesprinkle
I removed a working pump from my car. Stored it for 10 years in a plastic tote. When I reinstalled it, it leaked like a sieve.
TheCabinetmaker
I gotta ask. Why would I spend a hundred on an old beat up 3 port pump that probably is not rebuildable and will leak and burn my car to the ground, when a new 2 port is less than a hundred?

Airhead, if your using aa as a guide for parts pricing, your gonna have a tough time here. Just be realistic.
airheads
Ok thanks for the advice

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Oct 22 2015, 03:09 AM) *

I gotta ask. Why would I spend a hundred on an old beat up 3 port pump that probably is not rebuildable and will leak and burn my car to the ground, when a new 2 port is less than a hundred?

Airhead, if your using aa as a guide for parts pricing, your gonna have a tough time here. Just be realistic.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.