Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Classic 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
Title saiz it all...
I know we've been pretty consumed with the fundraiser for Brad for the last couple of days (and please don't stop), but I found the number of WCC registrations a bit meager...
We'd like to get at least more cars than last year

So, if you had plans on going to the WCC this year, register now!

If you hadn't planned... well you'll be sorry you missed it, so check your scedule

Online registration and info can be found here

cheers,

Jeroen
GWN7
If there was a paypal account to pay the track fees with it would be easier wink.gif biggrin.gif
Jeroen
You have a point there Bruce biggrin.gif

So... Here's a reminder to those who've registered but haven't send their check to Howard... do so now!
SLITS
I can't afford the Track Fees. sad.gif

Are "rubber checks" allowed?
skline
Yeah, there is only 7 days till the registration closes. Slits, call me. It wont be the same if you are not there. Martin and Alison Baker need to get theirs in also. Even if they think they might not be able to make it. You can always get a refund if you find you cannot by april 1st I think he said.
Flat VW
Do not worry if the check bounces, he will write you another one! chair.gif
Howard
Thanks for the boot, Jeroen smilie_pokal.gif

We're at 60 entrants with most bringing guests. The goodie bag/raffle prize stuff works out to be over $150 worth per entry, even after I stole all the good stuff, so don't push too hard biggrin.gif

Not that greed is a bad thing....

SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 8 2005, 01:44 PM)
Thanks for the boot, Jeroen smilie_pokal.gif

We're at 60 entrants with most bringing guests. The goodie bag/raffle prize stuff works out to be over $150 worth per entry, even after I stole all the good stuff, so don't push too hard biggrin.gif

Not that greed is a bad thing....

It's those $100 bills dripping outta your pockets from the track fees that piss me off. biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 8 2005, 12:48 PM)
It's those $100 bills dripping outta your pockets from the track fees that piss me off. biggrin.gif

The only thing dripping out of my pocket is from that little thing I picked up in Saigon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.