Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: winter project almost done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jfort
got my refurbished gauges from Palo Alto. ran the new speedo cable. took me and my wife longer than the 15 minutes someone said it would take. now i just need to install the two new senders and figure out which wire goes to which gauge.
bd1308
that looks sweet....i'm a sucker for the 904 guage....i want one SOOOOOO bad.
double-a
is that the 904 style gauge that palo alto sells? if so, i'd like to see a close-up. looks great!

~a
914helo
Those look great smilie_pokal.gif How come you decided on no 'red-line'? How long of a turnaround did Palo Alto take?
jfort
it is the one that Palo Alto sells. I'll take a closer picture when I can. It is the same as in Qarl's web page. try there.
jfort
i didn't decide on the no red line. it just came back that way. maybe i should have specified something. actually, i thought they'd send back my gauges, but i think these are different. either that, or they REALLY refurbished them. my markings to help with reconnection are gone, too.

it took Palo Alto a couple of months, I think. I didn't care as the car was bundled up for the winter. MAN IS IT HARD TO START WHEN IT IS COLD!!
bd1308
heh...you're telling me. took me 2 minutes to get the car to the point where it would idle on its own...and i started it yesterday!
Aaron Cox
i just finished my 904 gauge...... smile.gif

i will begin production over spring break biggrin.gif
Qarl
Copycat....

tongue.gif

user posted image
bd1308
damn you two are killing me......aaron hit me up for a guage when you get those made........how hard is it to get that oil pressure guage working?
scotty914
hard to start why, mine fires right up with one or two cranks, even when it below 30 out lol2.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Mar 8 2005, 02:39 PM)
hard to start why, mine fires right up with one or two cranks, even when it below 30 out lol2.gif

i'm doing a suby eventually........so i'll be joining you in your petty jokes
Sparky
Mine only takes a couple of seconds to crank up. It was in the teens the other day and it started on the second attempt. Thats with dual carbs....

Mike D.
bd1308
well my AAR 098)&(*^*^)^(* doesnt work! so thats the reason for my pedal thing....or else i have to jack the idle up to like 1200-1300RPM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.