Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1974 914 owners manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Creamsicle New Zealand
WTB 1974 914 owners manual/glove box manual please.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Oct 20 2015, 09:52 PM) *

I have a 74 manual that has been filled in by the dealer (meaning it came with a car). It has some maintenance in it stamps also. It is in nice condition. Is this what you are looking for?

Greg
Creamsicle New Zealand
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 21 2015, 06:34 AM) *

I have a 74 manual that has been filled in by the dealer (meaning it came with a car). It has some maintenance in it stamps also. It is in nice condition. Is this what you are looking for?

Greg

Hi Greg sorry I have been away and just found your reply. Yes I would be interested, how much are you wanting. Would you be OK sending to me in New Zealand? Happy to pay the cost of course.
Cheers Steve
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Oct 28 2015, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 21 2015, 06:34 AM) *

Greg

Hi Greg sorry I have been away and just found your reply. Yes I would be interested, how much are you wanting. Would you be OK sending to me in New Zealand? Happy to pay the cost of course.
Cheers Steve

Let me find it this Saturday and get pictures to you.
02loftsmoor
post some pictures of your car, Like to see how you do it down there
Creamsicle New Zealand
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Oct 30 2015, 07:17 AM) *

post some pictures of your car, Like to see how you do it down there

Creamsicle is currently on the boat to New Zealand. Should be here in 4 - 5 weeks. Will send pics when it arrives.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.