$11,000, car is in Portland, OR , clean title.

link to 150 pics here: 914

Description:

I got this fine automobile this summer and proceeded to spend an estimated 150 hours making it even better. This car has been detailed top to bottom, see pics of the excellent floor pans under the car. Every square of this Porsche inside and out has been treated to concourse level detailing. This car runs, drives and shifts fantastic, does not smoke etc. I got this car from a guy that bought it from the original owner and she told him that the car was painted about 15 years ago and that the engine is rebuilt. Unfortunately I got no records with the car, but the condition and the performance of this 914 speaks for itself.
Within the last two months this car now has:
A brand new battery box (restoration design, professionally welded it)
Brand new Porsche battery and disconnect switch.
Total tune up: Bosch plugs, wires, cap, rotor, condenser, rebuilt fuel injectors, valve timing, distributor timing, replacement of all engine fuel and vacuum lines, new alternator belt, repainted engine tin and intake pipes, new seals, gaskets, oil and filter change, transmission fluid replacement, new shift bushing and everything was cleaned, lubricated and adjusted.
Repainted (Wurth silver) original date correct and date matched 5.5x15 inch steel wheels. The spare was missing and I acquired and painted a 4.5x15 which is a slightly later date.
Cleaned and lightly coated inner wheel wells (worth stone guard black)
Cleaned and lightly recoated excellent original floor pans under the car (worth stone guard gray).
This 914 is engine number EAO2862 which is the right date range and type to be correct for a 72, 914, I assume it is numbers matching. This engine is a 1.7 liter with stock fuel injection and exhaust.
This car was originally willow green, and was completely painted black. This is the only non-original thing about this car that I can see. This car shows well with a very nice older paint job and the body is super straight with no dents or dings only a few touched up scratches and stone chips etc.
This car comes complete with a new old stock 1972 914 owner’s manual, a partial tool kit and an excellent jack. To give you an idea how much effort went into detailing this car I even touched up and waxed the jack (see pics)!
Currently the horn doesn’t work and I plan to see if I can fix it. Other flaws include some windshield scratches, and small rust bubbles in the paint below the passenger side sail vinyl, see pics.

Click to view attachment