Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: type4parts.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gearren
Has any one used the 2270 type 4 engine from this site, are they reliable, and what is the hp? I noticed they are cheaper then the ones form the type IV store, but are they as good?
Gary
I have a motor there now being rebuilt with the 2270 kit. Will let folks know how it works out. I met Steve last week, spoke to him for a bit, and looked at his parts. I came away confident that I'll be pleased with his work.
skline
I took Joes engine over there and dropped it off with total confidence that it will be done right. Its going to be a 2702 big bore. I dont know why you all are so hesitant about using him. He does good work. He has the best machinist in the industry and he knows all the tricks as well as anyone and he is a lot less money. I will post up how Joes engine works out.

redshift
I have always liked Steve, and I plan on throwing money at him to make the car someone is going to help me build (in situ.. me here... damn) in Cawifowrnia go.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.