Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 GT replica
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cal914
Looking to purchase a 914-6 GT replica , I've read the other WTB add for a 914-6 rep and really like some of the cars that have been offered,looking for one with steel flares as opposed to fibre glass flares , would really like a 914-6 shell as I have a 6 engine .
If you have one or know of any one that might have one for sale please let me know
Thanks Brian
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(cal914 @ Oct 22 2015, 01:12 PM) *

Looking to purchase a 914-6 GT replica , I've read the other WTB add for a 914-6 rep and really like some of the cars that have been offered,looking for one with steel flares as opposed to fibre glass flares , would really like a 914-6 shell as I have a 6 engine .
If you have one or know of any one that might have one for sale please let me know
Thanks Brian

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

$15K

Shoe
beerchug.gif
cal914
still on the lookout for project 6 or good flared car,had a good message regarding a 6 project but i think the fellow member has changed his mind
Thanks Brian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.