Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woody's Custom iPod/iPad/iPhone MP3 "Hidden" Stereo Player
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Oxen914
I have a brand new "Woody's Custom" hidden iPod/iPad/iPhone/MP3 stereo player/amp that mounts under your dash or glovebox so you can leave your stock radio in place. It simply hooks up to your speakers and has an 1/8" mini plug input. The amp is rated at 50 watts per channel and is only 3 x 4 x 1.5 inches.
I got this for my 914, but never installed it. My loss is your gain.

$49.00 shipping included. Sold, Thanks!

Thanks~
photos
Hum... Mark those photos look strangely familiar. Hope it sells it's a neat item! rolleyes.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Oxen914 @ Oct 24 2015, 07:25 AM) *

I have a brand new "Woody's Custom" hidden iPod/iPad/iPhone/MP3 stereo player/amp that mounts under your dash or glovebox so you can leave your stock radio in place. It simply hooks up to your speakers and has an 1/8" mini plug input. The amp is rated at 50 watts per channel and is only 3 x 4 x 1.5 inches.

$49.00 shipping included.

Thanks~

I will take it PM sent,cheers.
72914S
Just missed it " by that much" da@#!
porschetub

$49.00 shipping included.

Thanks~

Payment send,regards Dean.
Oxen914
QUOTE(photos @ Oct 23 2015, 05:15 PM) *

Hum... Mark those photos look strangely familiar. Hope it sells it's a neat item! rolleyes.gif

yes, I never did get around to installing it and now mine is going to be for sale very soon.
Thanks!
porschetub

Thanks~

Payed and got the tracking number and you have sent it to someone else,not trying to be a hardass but please reply to my PM....cheers (sort of).
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 2 2015, 08:59 PM) *

Thanks~

Payed and got the tracking number and you have sent it to someone else,not trying to be a hardass but please reply to my PM....cheers (sort of).

Arrived safely @ my shipping forwarder,thanks sorted beerchug.gif
Mark Henry
I'd really love a review on the performance of this unit.
I've never actually heard of a running unit in a 914, seems like they're also always on jackstands .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.