Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feedback on 914-6 I am looking at
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mr2by4
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/M...zpscesqtmah.jpg
I found an ad for this car (link to the album)
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/MrBMW2002...ignalorange9146

Looks like a good value. Claims it is an older restoration.
Anybody know this car? Want to guess what it is worth and what its issues might be.
No point in getting a second mortgage if it is not a good deal.
Seller lists Concord California.
Cairo94507
I am less than an hour from the car if you need someone to put eyeballs on it. I am pretty sure I would not buy it out from under you......mine is still in progress.

Looks pretty decent in the photos he posted. I am guessing $55K if it is numbers matching and running.

mr2by4
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 24 2015, 04:33 AM) *

I am less than an hour from the car if you need someone to put eyeballs on it. I am pretty sure I would not buy it out from under you......mine is still in progress.

Looks pretty decent in the photos he posted. I am guessing $55K if it is numbers matching and running.

Non original motor. It is no secret. It is on ebay. If somebody needs it, they should bid on it. I surely don't need it, but don't we all want it. At least a little...
I just don't want to get caught up in bidding and do something stupid!
EdwardBlume
It's at $35k and rising. Real flares, S type motor. I think it's a good deal into the 40's.
mr2by4
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 24 2015, 05:06 AM) *

It's at $35k and rising. Real flares, S type motor. I think it's a good deal into the 40's.

I figured it was priced about right for a conversion, so the 6 vin was a bonus. If it goes much higher, not even the kids college fund will suffice. But I can dream!
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(mr2by4 @ Oct 24 2015, 08:15 AM) *

I figured it was priced about right for a conversion, so the 6 vin was a bonus. If it goes much higher, not even the kids college fund will suffice. But I can dream!

This car was brought up in a few other threads. Former COTM here on the World formerly owned by Laflaur?
mr2by4
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Oct 24 2015, 05:59 AM) *

QUOTE(mr2by4 @ Oct 24 2015, 08:15 AM) *

This car was brought up in a few other threads. Former COTM here on the World formerly owned by Laflaur?

DOH! He is turning a tidy profit having held it for a month or less...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.